Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Watch A Vile Homophobe In Action

Apparently, someone has found the counter to "When did you choose to be heterosexual?"... you know, the witty retort we hurl at those anti-gay asswipes still on the "being gay is a choice" shtick. Allow Wooldor Sockbat Theo Shoebat to school you and me on how countering with "choosing to be straight" is stupid. I hope you aren't close to any particular brain cells in your head, because you're about to lose some. Endure Enjoy:

Update: Whoop, looks like Theo Shoebat-shit has taken his show to another venue, as his channel is gone. Here, instead is one my favorite channels, EssenceofThought, thoroughly taking this asshat to task:





No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Years Ago

Don't take it personal if I speak ill of your name Hate, then sad, is the my favorite method of rhythm You might as well accept the fu...