Short Rant: People In Line

People behind me: If I can see all of your body in the corner of my eye, if I can smell your breath while facing forward, or if I cam feel whether or not you are circumcised through your pants... you are too fucking close to me. Riding my ass is not going to make the person in front of me go faster, nor is it going to make the cashier hurry up and ring up the items. I don't need to hear your loud ass sighing because you are in a rush. If the line is going too slow for you, kindly take your ass to another line and tailgate somebody else's butt, invading their personal space. And DO NOT place your crap next to mine when I am getting rung up by the cashier. You can hold your two cans of MGD, corn chips, and Laffy Taffy a minute longer while I finish. We're all in a rush, lady and/or gentleman, so acting like an insufferable asswipe in a public store solves nothing. 

Okay, I'm done.

Comments